Consider the following scenario:
- You create a resource mailbox on a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 mailbox server.
- You enable the Resource Booking Attendant for the resource mailbox to accept meeting requests automatically.
- A user sends a meeting request to the resource mailbox. The user’s time zone differs from the time zone of the mailbox server.
- The meeting request conflicts with an existing meeting.
- The user receive the following notification: Your request was declined because there are conflicts.
This issue occurs because the Resource Booking Attendant uses the time zone of the mailbox server incorrectly when it processes the time conflict.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.