Service pack information for SQL Server 2012To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for SQL Server 2012. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Note This workaround reestablishes the data movement session and causes the thread to read the replication mode flag again.
Note When the session queries the sys.dm_exec_requests dynamic management view, the session performs DML against the availability databases. In this state, the prevalent reported waittype is HADR_SYNC_COMMIT.
- Start Performance Monitor.
- Track the following performance counters:
- Availability Replica:Receives from Replica/Sec
- Availability Replica:Sends to Replica/Sec
- Compare the statistics that are reported by the performance counters in step 2. If the statistics are not similar, you may be experiencing the issue that is described in the "Symptoms" section.
Article ID: 2723814 - Last Review: Dec 27, 2012 - Revision: 1