This update is no longer available. To fix the issues that are described in this article, install the latest Microsoft Exchange Server update from the following Microsoft Docs article:
Microsoft provides download files only for N-2 versions for an Exchange Server cumulative update (CU), where "N" is the latest CU. The latest CU can be used to recover servers that are running Exchange Server. This includes servers that have a previous CU installed.
- You install Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
- You delegate some management roles.
- The delegates have Full Access permissions to some mailboxes.
- The delegates perform actions on the mailboxes at the same time.
- The actions generate copy-on-write delegate access requests and create many admin sessions. For example, more than 10,000 admin sessions are created.
- You try to run an Exchange Server cmdlet. For example, you try to run the Test-MapiConnectivity cmdlet to verify server functionality in a mailbox.
2706690 Description of Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2