WARNING The resolution provided will remove all personal files and settings from your PC. Please create a back-up of your files and programs before you follow these steps.
- Use the recovery method your PC manufacturer provided to restore your PC back to Windows 7.
- Find and double-click the shortcut called Microsoft Office 2010 in the Windows Start menu.
- Click the Use button, and then click Open.
- Once the install is complete, download and install this required Click-to-Run update.
- You can now upgrade your Windows 7 PC to Windows 8.