SymptomsConsider the following scenario:
- You publish a Microsoft Excel workbook that contains some calculated measures or members to Microsoft SharePoint.
- You connect the Excel workbook to another PowerPivot workbook.
- You create a custom timer job that updates PowerPivot-based data in Excel Services for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
- You start the job.
Note The default maximum number of sessions in the Excel Services Application item in the Global Settings section is not changed.
- In the Application Management section on the Central Administration home page, click Manage service applications.
- On the Management Service Applications page, click Excel Services.
- On the Manage Excel Services page, click Global Settings.
- In the Session Management section, increase the maximum sessions-per-user threshold.
- Click OK.
Article ID: 2752607 - Last Review: Dec 17, 2012 - Revision: 1