- You use Microsoft Outlook 2010 to configure multiple Microsoft Exchange Server mailbox accounts.
- The secondary mailbox account has permission to send to a restricted distribution group (DG).
- You create a new email message, address it to a restricted DG, and set the secondary Exchange account as the email account from which to send the email message.
- Your primary mailbox account does not have permission to send to the restricted DG.
- You have SendAs permissions to another Microsoft Exchange Server mailbox.
- You connect to your mailbox by using Outlook 2010.
- You create a new email message, add the other mailbox's name in the From: field, and address it to the restricted DG.
In both scenarios, the following MailTip is displayed in the new email message:
Article ID: 2755743 - Last Review: Oct 31, 2012 - Revision: 1