- You enable rating settings and select the "Likes" rating experience for a document library on a source publishing website in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
- You upload a document to the document library and rate the document on the source publishing website.
- You start a content deployment job from the source website to a target website.
- Other users rate the document in the document libraries on the source publishing website and the target publishing website. These actions make the rating on the source publishing website and on the target publishing website inconsistent.
- You start another content deployment job from the source website to the target website.
- You check the rating in the Number of Ratings column of the document library on the target website.
Article ID: 2756732 - Last Review: Nov 16, 2012 - Revision: 1