When you try to use Microsoft Azure Active Directory Graph API custom applications in Office 365, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Cannot find custom tool 'DataServicesCoreClientGenerator' on this system
- Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly Microsoft.Data.Odata
- Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly Microsoft.Data.Services.Client
- Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly System Spatial
- There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "Microsoft.WindowsAzure.ActiveDirectory.Authentication"
- The type or namespace name 'Services' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Data'
- The type or namespace name 'DataServiceQueryContinuation' could not be found
- The referenced component 'Microsoft.Data.OData' could not be found
- The referenced component 'Microsoft.Data.Services.Client' could not be found
This issue occurs if WCF Data Services 5.0 for OData V3 is not installed.
Article ID: 2762670 - Last Review: Dec 28, 2016 - Revision: 1
Microsoft Azure Active Directory