- 2447739 An Office Communicator 2007 R2 user cannot invite a Lync 2010 user to an Audio/Video conference
- 2251423 You may receive a serverBusy error on Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Conference Attendant when a user is transferred to an audio conference
- 981257 An update to the Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Audio Video Conferencing server is required to maintain existing behavior after update 977547 is applied
- 972773 The diagnostics information for an audio or video conference call that failed is not available in the log of an Office Communications Server 2007 R2-based application
- 972771 The comfort noise packets are not added for the PSTN users when you call the users through Audio Video Multipoint Conferencing Unit (AVMCU) in a Communications Server 2007 R2 conference
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the AppSharemcu.msp package now.
Release Date: December 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update package.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Hotfix replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following cumulative update:
Registry informationTo use one of the updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation informationTo install this cumulative update package, install the ASMCU.msp AppShareMCU.msp package on computers that are running ASMCU 2007 R2 have the following installed.
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Standard Edition
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Enterprise Edition Consolidated
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Application Sharing MCU
Note When you apply this cumulative update on servers that are running Windows Server 2008 and have the User Account Control (UAC) enabled, install the update (.msp file) by using the elevated Command Prompt. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, and then right-click
- Click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Install the update (.msp file).
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update package, use the Add or Remove Programs feature in Control Panel.
When you try to install the cumulative update package, you may be prompted to insert the source CD into the CD drive. If this behavior occurs, insert the source CD, or provide the path where the source files can be found.
Article ID: 2764850 - Last Review: Dec 14, 2012 - Revision: 1