Issues that this update fixes
- Assume that you add some Hindi characters to a notebook by using Microsoft OneNote Web App. When you use Microsoft OneNote 2013 to open the notebook, the Hindi characters are displayed incorrectly.
- When an Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation fails on a client computer, the telemetry data report does not contain information about the failed installation.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to Office 2013 MSI installations only. This update does not apply to click-to-run installations.
To identify the installation version of Office 2013, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an "Update Options" item is displayed. For an MSI installation, the "Update Options" item is not displayed.
32-bitDownload the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. For more information about the Office System TechCenter, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2767860 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2