Issues that this update fixes and performance improvements that this update contains
- After you install Office 2013, the product ID value that is displayed in the About dialog box is incorrect.
- When you leave OneNote 2013 notebooks open for some time, OneNote 2013 crashes
- This update improves the scope of the Danish "Linguistic rule-based Critiques" patterns for the grammar checker in Office 2013. "Linguistic rule-based Critiques" patterns help the grammar checker detect grammatical errors and provide corrections.
- Templates are not localized for some languages in OneNote 2013.
- This update removes over 30 terms and adds over 170 terms to the Spanish spelling lexicon in the Spanish proofing tools.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to Office 2013 MSI installations only. This update does not apply to click-to-run installations.
To identify the installation version of Office 2013, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an "Update Options" item is displayed. For an MSI installation, the "Update Options" item is not displayed.
Note The update for Office Home and Student 2013 RT is available only from Windows Update.
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Article ID: 2768011 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2