Issues that this update fixes
- When you try to start OneDrive for Business, the application crashes.
- Assume that you install the 32-bit version of OneDrive for Business together with the 64-bit version of Microsoft Office 2013, or that you install 64-bit version of OneDrive for Business together with 32-bit version of Office 2013. In this situation, a dialog box that contains "Microsoft Groove 2013" is incorrectly displayed.
- This update provides stability and performance improvements in OneDrive for Business when users set up an initial sync or when they work with .ms-one-stub (Microsoft OneNote Stub) files.
- When you use OneDrive for Business to sync files over a slow Internet connection, OneDrive for Business takes longer than expected to open a file that is already synced to your local disk.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to Office 2013 MSI installations only. This update does not apply to click-to-run installations.
To identify the installation version of Office 2013, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an "Update Options" item is displayed. For an MSI installation, the "Update Options" item is not displayed.
Note The update for Office Home and Student 2013 RT is available only from Windows Update.
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Article ID: 2768016 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2