This article describes the issues that are fixed in the Windows-based Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 client cumulative update package that is dated December 2012.
- The issues that the cumulative update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for applying the cumulative update package
- Whether you must restart the computer after you apply the cumulative update package
- Whether the cumulative update package is replaced by any other cumulative update package
- Whether you must make any changes to the registry
- The files that the cumulative update package contains
Issues that this cumulative update fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issue:
This cumulative update also fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- 2537295 The JAWS screen reader cannot read certain items in a Live Meeting when you use a Live Meeting 2007 client
- 2536682 "An error occurred while sending the e-mail invitation" error message when you click "by E-mail" in a Live Meeting 2007 client
- 2482432 An external federated user who uses a proxy that has Digest authentication enabled cannot join a Live Meeting by using Office Live Meeting 2007
- 2482429 Office Live Meeting 2007 stops responding when you click the "End sharing and return to Live Meeting" button to stop desktop sharing
- 2482430 The JAWS screen reader incorrectly reads the "Q&A" tab as "FundA" instead of "Fragen und Antworten" in the German version of the Office Live Meeting 2007 client
- 2482433 A blank box is displayed unexpectedly when you right-click the "Move to" option for an attendee in Live Meeting 2007
- 2509502 An error message is not localized when you test the Live Meeting service connection in Live Meeting 2007
- 2509506 The "When sharing the Desktop, Frame or Single Application" option is still available in Live Meeting 2007 when the application-sharing feature is disabled for your Live Meeting service account
- 2482434 A Live Meeting 2007 client log cannot be correlated to the corresponding server-side log
- 2482428 You cannot create or join a Live Meeting conference from an external network by using a Live Meeting 2007 client
- 2491589 A Lync Online user in domain A cannot join a Live Meeting conference hosted in an OCS 2007 R2 pool in domain B when the two domains are not federated
- 2432127 You cannot join conference calls by using the Live Meeting 2007 console when only the A records are configured and not the SRV records
- 2432132 The text in some shapes of a slide cannot be displayed after you upload a PowerPoint 2003 presentation to a Live Meeting in Office Live Meeting 2007
- 2432137 PowerPoint slides are not recorded when you record a Live Meeting that has a PowerPoint presentation uploaded in Office Living Meeting 2007
- 2432119 A user from one company cannot use an Office Live Meeting 2007 console to join a Live Meeting that is organized by another company
- 2432112 A Live Meeting may continue when a presenter exits the meeting by clicking the close button (X) in the Live Meeting 2007 console window
- 980955 An "A referral was returned from the server" error message is generated in Windows 7 and a Live Meeting 2007 client user cannot use an application after the User Account Control feature prompts in Windows 7 or in Windows Vista
- 980989 A white window appears unexpectedly when you share an application or the desktop in the Finnish version of Windows-based Live Meeting 2007 client
- 980990 The Live Meeting 2007 console crashes for both presenters and attendees when they view a shared Microsoft Word document in a meeting
- 981789 An upload fails when you upload a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation to a meeting in Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007
- 2254818 You cannot prevent an Office Live Meeting 2007 user from using some modalities which store content to the server
- 2254819 You must type your email address and company name every time when you join a "Request e-mail address and company name" enabled meeting by using an Office Live Meeting 2007 client
- 2254821 The JAWS screen reader cannot read the "Your question has been answered. Click to see presenter's response." message that you receive from Office Live Meeting 2007
- 2254833 Asian language characters in an Office PowerPoint presentation are displayed as square blocks in Office Live Meeting 2007
- 2254837 The "Meeting Expiration" option in Office Live Meeting is still selectable after all the modalities which enable content to be stored on the server are disabled on the Live Meeting service
- 2289132 Error message after you click "by E-mail" from a Live Meeting session to invite users to join the Live Meeting session
- 2316205 You cannot upload a PowerPoint presentation by using an Office Live Meeting 2007 client after you install the update that is described in KB article 980926
Microsoft Download Center
Download the Windows-based Office Live Meeting 2007 client cumulative update December 2012 package now.
Note After you click the download link, click the Download Live Meeting 2007 item at the bottom of the download page to download the installation package.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update package.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update package.
Hotfix replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following cumulative update:
Registry informationTo apply this update package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Article ID: 2770455 - Last Review: Dec 19, 2012 - Revision: 1