- You have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2010 coexistence environment.
- There are two distribution lists in the environment (distribution list A and distribution list B).
- You configure an ethical wall by creating a transport rule that prevents the members of the distribution lists from sending email messages between the lists.
- You set the ReportToOriginatorEnabled property to false for the distribution lists.
- An Exchange Server 2003 user (user A) who is a member of distribution list A sends an email message to an Exchange Server 2010 user (user B) who is a member of distribution list B.
Article ID: 2784210 - Last Review: May 30, 2013 - Revision: 1