- You use Microsoft Outlook 2010 in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- You create a delegate and then select the My delegates and me option in the Delegates setting in Outlook 2010.
- You receive a meeting request, and then you decline the meeting request by using one of the following:
- Outlook Web App
- A device that uses Exchange Web Services (such as a BlackBerry)
- A device that uses Exchange ActiveSync (such as a Windows Phone-based device or an iPhone)
Note After you do this, the meeting request is no longer displayed in your calendar.
- The delegate opens the meeting request by using Outlook 2010 in online mode.
You expect the meeting request to be displayed in the delegate’s mailbox with the Received for ManagersName. ManagersName has declined this meeting status. Additionally, the meeting request should not be added back to your calendar.