Consider the following scenario:
- You have an application that contains a window.
- This window is created by using the WS_EX_NOACTIVATE style, and contains a button.
- You run the application on a Windows Embedded Compact 7-based device.
- You use the mouse to click the button.
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (February 2013) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
The kind of processor that each file applies to is visible in the name of each file in the "File information" section.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about basic window styles supported by Windows Embedded Compact 7, go to the following MSDN website:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Article ID: 2787671 - Last Review: Mar 11, 2013 - Revision: 1
Windows Embedded Compact 7