- The new form definitions for Lead, Opportunity, and Case will load in an incorrect format and will be missing the process and tab controls.
- The new form definitions will not be available to use, and these entities will load with the previous form definition instead.
- The client has installed Update Rollup 12 or later, but is missing the Update Rollup 12 patch for the related MUI packs installed on the system.
- Update Rollup 12 or later is not installed on the client or related MUI packs.
- The client must have Update Rollup 12 or later installed.
- All MUI packs installed on the client must also have Update Rollup 12 or later installed.
Please note: A base language MUI pack is installed by default upon the initial installation of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Outlook client. This MUI pack does not appear in the Add or Remove programs applet. Users will need to install the Update Rollup 12 patch for the base language MUI pack, as well as any additional MUI packs installed on the system.
Article ID: 2789573 - Last Review: Jan 3, 2013 - Revision: 1