This problem may occur as in the following examples:
- When you click a hyperlink similar to the following in a Word document, the hyperlink is not activated, and you are not directed to the specified location:http://www.microsoft.com
- When you click a page number in a table of contents, nothing happens, and you are not directed to the selected page.
- When you click a cross-reference in a Word document, nothing happens, and you are not directed to the intended location of the cross-reference.
Note When you rest your mouse over a hyperlink, the ScreenTip displays the following message:
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Edit tab, click to clear the Use CTRL + Click to follow hyperlink check box.
- Click OK to close the Options dialog box.
Article ID: 279090 - Last Review: Jan 29, 2007 - Revision: 1