After enabling SharePoint document management for the Lead and Opportunity entities, the "Documents" navigation link does not appear in the left navigation area of the form.
This is a known issue in the December 2012 Service Update and will be addressed in a future update.
As a workaround to the issue, the Documents navigation link can be manually added to the left navigation area on the new Lead and Opportunity forms. This is documented in the steps below:
- Click Settings, click Customizations, and then click Customize the System
- Expand Entities, and then expand Lead
- Click Forms and then open the "Lead" form
- In the ribbon area of the form editor, click Navigation
- Select Documents from the Relationship Explorer, and drag this entry to the desired location in the left navigation area of the form
- Click Save and then click Publish
- Repeat steps 2 through 6 for the Opportunity entity
Article ID: 2792854 - Last Review: Jan 3, 2013 - Revision: 1