- You create an operating system design that is based on Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3.
- You try to enable an additional code page on the operating system design.
- You build a run-time image for the operating system design.
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update January 2013. In the "File information" section, the package file name contains the product version, the date, the Microsoft Knowledge Base article number, and the processor type. The package file name format is as follows:
Note This Windows Embedded CE 6.0 monthly update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 2793302 - Last Review: Feb 11, 2013 - Revision: 1