This article describes the cumulative update for Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Server that is dated March 2013.
This cumulative update improves the reliability, stability, and performance of Lync Server 2010. This cumulative update also includes the following previously released updates.
- 2751447 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Server: November 2012
- 2514978 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Server: November 2011
- 2575870 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Server: July 2011
- 2514975 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Server: April 2011
- 2467776 Description of the update package for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Server: January 2011
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the update package now.
Release Date: March 2013
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following cumulative update:
2751447 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Server: November 2012
Registry informationTo use one of the cumulative updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation informationTo apply this cumulative update, install the LyncServerUpdateInstaller.exe package on the computers that are running the following platforms:
- Lync Server 2010 – Standard Edition Server
- Lync Server 2010 – Enterprise Edition - Front-end
- Lync Server 2010 – Enterprise Edition – Standalone Audio Video Conferencing Server
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
Note After you uninstall this cumulative update, the following services may be disabled:
- The Lync Server Application Sharing service
- The Lync Server Audio/Video Conferencing service
- Click Start, click Run, type Services.msc, and then click OK.
- Double-click the name of the service that you want to change.
- In the Startup type box, select Automatic, and then click Apply.
- Click Start, and then click OK.
When you uninstall the cumulative update, insert the source CD or provide the path where the source files can be found if you are prompted to do this.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updatesFor more information about the latest updates for Lync Server 2010, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2493736 Updates for Lync Server 2010
Article ID: 2793346 - Last Review: Sep 3, 2013 - Revision: 1
Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Enterprise Edition, Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Standard Edition