- Bahia Standard Time: Starting in 2012, Bahia Standard Time will no longer have DST.
- Azores Standard Time: The changes reflect the end of DST on October 28, 2012 for Azores Standard Time.
- Fiji Standard Time: The government of Fiji has announced new DST rules for 2012 through 2013. DST starts at 2:00 AM on October 21, 2012 and ends at 3:00 AM on January 20, 2013.
- Jordan Standard Time: The UTC offset for Jordan Standard Time is changed from (UTC+02:00) to (UTC+03:00). Therefore, the display name of the time zone is changed to (UTC+03:00) Amman. From 2013 onwards, Jordan Standard Time will no longer have DST.
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded CE 5.0 Platform Builder Monthly Update (January 2013). You can confirm this by scrolling to the "File information" section of this article. The package file name contains the product version, date, Knowledge Base article number, and processor type. The package file name format is:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
Method 1:On the Build OS menu, make sure that the following options are selected, and then click Sysgen:
- Clean Before Building
- Copy Files to Release Directory After Build
- Make Run-Time Image After Build
Method 2:On the Build OS menu, click Open Release Directory. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press Enter:
blddemo clean -q
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 2793385 - Last Review: Feb 11, 2013 - Revision: 1