- Bahia Standard Time: Starting in 2012, Bahia Standard Time will no longer have DST.
- Azores Standard Time: The changes reflect the end of DST on October 28, 2012 for Azores Standard Time.
- Fiji Standard Time: The government of Fiji has announced new DST rules for 2012 through 2013. DST starts at 2:00 AM on October 21, 2012 and ends at 3:00 AM on January 20, 2013.
- Jordan Standard Time: The UTC offset for Jordan Standard Time is changed from (UTC+02:00) to (UTC+03:00). Therefore, the display name of the time zone is changed to (UTC+03:00) Amman. From 2013 onwards, Jordan Standard Time will no longer have DST.
Software update information
A supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (January 2013). In the "File information" section, the package file name contains the product version, the date, the Microsoft Knowledge Base article number, and the processor type. The package file name format is as follows:
For example, Wincepb60-110128-kb2492159-armv4i.msi is the ARMV4i Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Platform Builder fix that is documented in Knowledge Base article 2492159 and that is contained in the January 2011 monthly update.
Note This Windows Embedded CE 6.0 monthly update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 2793388 - Last Review: Feb 11, 2013 - Revision: 1