The correlation ID is a3740c18-7bb2-4bb6-9025-8b5fc9468b09. Please note and provide this value if asked by support for it.
Connect-AadrmService : The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
At line:1 char:1
+ CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (:) [Connect-AadrmService], WebException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : InvalidOperation,Microsoft.RightsManagementServices.Online.Admin.PowerShell.ConnectAadrm
- You entered the wrong user name or password.
- You aren't a company admin.
- You don't have a subscription that includes Azure Information Protection.
- The network is preventing you from connecting to Azure Information Protection.
- Make sure that you enter the correct user name and password. To check, sign in to the Office 365 portal (https://portal.office.com).
- You must be a global admin to connect to Azure Information Protection.
- To use Azure Information Protection, you must have a subscription that includes Azure Information Protection.
- Work with the network admin to make sure that the network meets the requirements for connecting to Azure Information Protection. The requirements are as follows:
- Incoming and outgoing connections to *.aadrm.com are enabled
- Incoming and outgoing connections to *.cloudapp.net (rmsoprod*-b-rms*.cloudapp.net) are enabled
- Port 443 is open
Article ID: 2797755 - Last Review: Oct 5, 2016 - Revision: 1