To do this, use one of the following methods, as appropriate for your situation.
Method 1: Use the Exchange Admin CenterWhen you use the EAC, you can specify only the number of concurrent migration batches for an existing migration batch. To do this, follow these steps:
- Create a migration batch by using either the EAC or Exchange Online PowerShell.
- Sign in to the Office 365 portal (https://portal.office.com), click Admin, and then click Exchange to open the EAC (if it's not already open).
- In the left navigation pane, click Recipients, and then click Migration.
- Click the migration batch that you want to change.
- Under Associated endpoint, click View details.
- In the Edit Migration Endpoint window, enter a value in the *Maximum concurrent migrations box.
Note There is a limit of 300 concurrent migrations for each type of migration endpoint.
- Click Save.
Method 2: Use Exchange Online PowerShellTo set the maximum number of concurrent migration batches by using Exchange Online PowerShell, follow these steps:
- Connect to Exchange Online by using remote PowerShell. For more information about how to do this, go to the following Microsoft website:
- Run the following command:Note The placeholder <X> represents a numeric value.
Set-MigrationEndpoint –Identity <name of associated endpoint> -MaxConcurrentMigrations < X >