|KB article number||KB title|
|2688247||SQL Server cumulative updates must be manually installed on secondary System Center 2012 Configuration Manager sites that use SQL Server Express|
|2688285||The Apply button is unavailable after clearing the "Enable PXE support for clients" option on a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Distribution Point|
|2688288||Changing the SQL Service Broker port while performing a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager site recovery causes the site to remain in Maintenance Mode|
|2691550||Multiple error messages are logged in the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Distmgr.log file when you update shared Distribution Points|
|2691560||The status of a failed upgrade to a shared Distribution Point may be displayed incorrectly as "Failed to upgrade distribution point" in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager|
|2691875||Different results are displayed for software updates when you use saved searches in non-English versions of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager|
|2691946||You cannot reinstall a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SMS Provider on a server had the same provider previously uninstalled|
|2693122||A System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Distribution Point contains no deployment package after using the Download Software Updates wizard|
|2693920||An incorrect number of computers is displayed in the Antimalware Activity report in System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection|
|2693927||You cannot use the "New Account" option to reset the password on the Active Directory forest discovery account in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager|
|2712387||WDS does not start on a PXE enabled remote Distribution Point in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager|
|2713465||Changing a property of a deployment appears to not be saved in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager|
|2713467||A PXE enabled Distribution Point that uses a self-signed certificate will generate many files in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager|
|2716956||Using the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager CMTrace log viewer to review a log that contains a line exceeding 8000 characters causes the log to be truncated|
|2716965||Remote Control fails with error C000012 in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager|
|2717295||Description of Cumulative Update 1 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager|
|2756110||Issues with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Application Evaluation if a third party deployment type is not registered properly on a client|
|2780664||Description of Cumulative Update 2 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager|
|2796086||Configuration Manager Management Points collocated with clients fail after installing Windows Management Framework 3.0 and running Client Health Evaluation|
|3057073||After the System Center 2012 ConfigMgr SQL Site database is moved, you cannot create a Software Update package or application|
Resolutions to the following issues are also included in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1.
- Setting a schedule in the future for a Software Updates deployment is working now as intended. This fixes an issue in which TSInstallSWUpdate would previously stall and time-out.
- The ClientModeReadiness table is now fully replicated. This fixes a previous issue in which the "Count of clients capable of HTTPS communication” report would not return data when it was run on the CAS, or it would return data only for a particular primary server that the report was run from.
- If you install a remote distribution point and specifying a local site system installation account, as opposed to a domain account, this no longer creates an untrusted login error.
- File names that include a hash mark (#) are now correctly encoded during download.
- Configuration Manager sites can now be used to back up a Remote SQL Server by using the UNC path.
- In System Center 2012 Configuration Manager RTM, large database changes that are included in a single transaction sometimes caused the replication system to take a long time to extract the change and send it to another site. In ConfigMgr SP1, large modifications are no longer allowed in single transaction.
- When you use a variable list to dynamically install a list of applications within a task sequence, the policy provider no longer blocks and prevents all other applications from being installed if one of the applications cannot be installed because the content is unavailable.
- Task Sequences no longer experience significant processing delays or time-outs if the installation sequence contains many steps when clients have slow or poor connections to the management points.
Article ID: 2801420 - Last Review: Apr 26, 2017 - Revision: 2