- You are using Microsoft System Center 2012 App Controller Service Pack 1 (SP1).
- You try to copy or migrate a virtual machine from Systems Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) to Microsoft Azure.
- The virtual machine does not have any checkpoints.
Installation instructionsTo obtain and install the update package, follow these steps on the server that has System Center 2012 App Controller installed:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click the important updates are available link.
- Select the KB2801623 update package, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates to install the update package.
PrerequisitesTo install this update package, you must first install Update Rollup 1 for System Center 2012 App Controller SP1. For more information, click the following article number to go to the Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
File informationThe global version of this update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables.
|File name||File version||File size|
|%PROGRAMFILES%\Microsoft System Center 2012\App Controller\api\bin\Microsoft.SystemCenter.CloudManager.Providers.Vmm.exe||1.0.1602.0||499,360|
Article ID: 2801623 - Last Review: Jun 20, 2014 - Revision: 1