Consider the following scenario:
- You sign in to the Danish version of a Microsoft Lync 2013 desktop client.
- You start a conversation with another user.
- You rest the mouse pointer over the Share button to show the flyout menu, and then you click Poll.
- You enter a poll name that contains one of the following characters:
- You enter valid values in the other fields, and then you click the Create button.
To work around this issue, enter a poll name that does not contain the characters that are listed in the "Symptoms" section.
Article ID: 2806002 - Last Review: Jan 31, 2013 - Revision: 1
Microsoft Lync 2013