Create an X500 proxy address for the old LegacyExchangeDN attribute for the userTo create an X500 proxy address for the old LegacyExchangeDN attribute for the user, make the following changes based on the recipient address in the NDR:
- Replace any underscore character (_) with a slash character (/).
- Replace "+20" with a blank space.
- Replace "+28" with an opening parenthesis character.
- Replace "+29" with a closing parenthesis character.
- Delete the "IMCEAEX-" string.
- Delete the "@mgd.domain.com" string.
- Add "X500:" at the beginning.
If you are unfamiliar with the ASCII code in question, see ASCII Character Codes Chart 1.
Article ID: 2807779 - Last Review: Jan 17, 2016 - Revision: 1