Consider the following scenario:
- You use Internet Explorer 10 on a computer that is running Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012.
- You have a web-based application that uses the Indexed Database API.
- You browse to a website in Internet Explorer 10 that runs the application.
- You use the application to add data to the Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) database.
- The transaction is canceled.
Security update informationTo resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:
- This update was first included in the following security update:2792100 MS13-009: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: February 12, 2013
- For more technical information about the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer, go to the following Microsoft websites:
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2807923 - Last Review: Feb 12, 2013 - Revision: 1
Internet Explorer 10