There's nothing more frustrating than sitting down to work with your computer and finding you can't connect to the Internet or print from a networked printer. Newer computers with Windows 7 do a much better job finding and connecting to local networks than some older models, but in all cases, there are simple steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem. The same is true for newer printers.
- Connect to a wireless network
- Troubleshoot connection problems in a wireless network
- Automatically connect when the computer wakes up from sleep or hibernation.
- Find my network security key
- Use an automated troubleshooter
- Troubleshoot wireless networking hardware issues
- Improve my wireless network performance
The link below will navigate your web browser to a guided tutorial which will help you solve your problemStart guided walkthrough.
Article ID: 2808185 - Last Review: Aug 21, 2015 - Revision: 1