This update contains the following improvements:
- Adds the following two-letter top-level domains and two-letter second-level domains to the TLD list:
- Removes the "travel.ch" domain from the TLD list.
- Two-letter domain names (xx.yy) are considered as public domains by Internet Explorer, unless they belong to the TLD list. The TLD list contains exceptions for certain two-letter domain names that are considered as private.
- The TLD list enables Internet Explorer to set cookies for the two-letter domain that are included.
Security update informationTo install this update, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:
- This update was first included in the following security update:2792100 MS13-009: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: February 12, 2013
- For more technical information about the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer, go to the following Microsoft websites:
Article ID: 2809410 - Last Review: Feb 12, 2013 - Revision: 1