- You have a computer that is running a localized version of Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 (SP2).
- You have update 2506143 installed on Windows 7-based or Windows Server 2008 R2-based computer. Or, you have update 2506146 installed on a Windows Server 2008 SP2-based computer.
Note You can use Windows PowerShell 3.0 after you have update 2506143 or update 2506146 installed on the computer.
- You download the Windows PowerShell 3.0 cmdlet Help files in English (en-US) by using the Update-Help -UICulture en-US cmdlet.
- You try to view the downloaded English (en-US) version of the Help files by using the Get-Help cmdlet.
Note The English (en-US) version of the Help files can be installed on localized versions of Windows by downloading the help content by using the Update-Help -UICulture en-US cmdlet.
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must be running one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
Article ID: 2809900 - Last Review: Apr 16, 2013 - Revision: 1