1. In SharePoint, click Site Actions, and then click Site Settings.
2. In Site Settings, under Galleries, click Solutions.
3. Select the existing 'crmlistcomponent' solution and click Deactivate from the ribbon.
4. In the Deactivate Solution dialog box, click Deactivate and then click Close.
5. In the Ribbon, select Upload Solution.
6. In the Upload Document dialog box, click Browse, and then select the updated crmlistcomponent.wsp file. Click Ok and Close the Solution Gallery dialog box. Note that the Modified time column should now reflect the current time.
7. Select the 'crmlistcomponent' and click Activate from the ribbon.
8. In the Activate Solution dialog box, click Activate and then click Close.
9. Confirm that the updated List Component now reflects a new Modified time and has a Status of Activated.
Article ID: 2810528 - Last Review: Jan 29, 2013 - Revision: 1