UsersYou can view all ActiveSync devices that connect to the mailbox by using EAS through Microsoft Outlook Web App (OWA). To do this, follow these steps:
- Log on to the mailbox through OWA.
- Select Options, and then select See All Options.
- In the left navigation pane, Select Phone, and then click Mobile Phones.
AdministratorsAdministrators who are members of the following self-service groups should run a Windows PowerShell cmdlet:
- The EAS Policy Editor self-service group
- The EAS User Settings self-service group
- The Limited Recipient Management self-service group
- The Protocol Control self-service group
- The Recipient Admin VO self-service group
Get-ActiveSyncDeviceStatistics -mailbox <user stmp> | fl DeviceType,FirstSyncTime,LastSyncAttemptTime,DeviceUserAgent,DeviceFriendlyName,DeviceOS
Article ID: 2810886 - Last Review: Apr 18, 2016 - Revision: 1