- Home users:
Skip the details: Download the updates for your home computer or laptop from the Microsoft Update website now:
- IT professionals:
How to obtain help and support for this security update
Help installing updates:
Support for Microsoft Update
Security solutions for IT professionals:
TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
Help protect your Windows-based computer from viruses and malware: Virus Solution and Security Center
Local support according to your country:
PrerequisitesYou must have the following security update installed before you install security update 2813345:
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time and with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
- The files that apply to a specific milestone (SPn) and service branch (QFE, GDR) are noted in the "SP requirement" and "Service branch" columns.
- GDR service branches contain only those fixes that are widely released to address widespread, critical issues. QFE service branches contain hotfixes in addition to widely released fixes.
- In addition to the files that are listed in these tables, this software update also installs an associated security catalog file (KBnumber.cat) that is signed with a Microsoft digital signature.
- The files that apply to a specific product, milestone (SPn), and service branch (LDR, GDR) can be identified by examining the file version numbers as shown in the following table:
Version Product Milestone Service branch 6.0.6002.18xxx Windows Vista SP2 and Windows Server 2008 SP2 SP2 GDR 6.0.6002.22xxx Windows Vista SP2 and Windows Server 2008 SP2 SP2 LDR
- GDR service branches contain only those fixes that are widely released to address widespread, critical issues. LDR service branches contain hotfixes in addition to widely released fixes.
Article ID: 2813345 - Last Review: Jul 10, 2013 - Revision: 1