- You have multiple conversation sessions open in Microsoft Lync 2013 in Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012.
- You receive a message in an inactive conversation window.
- You point to the Lync icon on the taskbar.
- The expected action is that the window that has received a new message is highlighted.
- This issue also occurs in Windows Live Mail 2012.
Update informationTo resolve this issue, install update rollup 2855336. For more information about how to obtain this update rollup package, click the following article number to go to the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2814849 - Last Review: Jul 9, 2013 - Revision: 1