This article describes how to delete your Yammer user account.
To delete your Yammer account, follow these steps:
- Delete your messages:
- Near the bottom of one of your posts, click More, and then select Delete.
- Repeat this for all the messages that you want to delete.
- Delete your account:
- Sign in to your Yammer account.
- In the bottom-right corner, click the gear icon, and then click View Profile.
- On your profile page, in the upper-right corner, click Edit Profile.
- In the pane on the left side, click Preferences.
- In the upper-right corner of the Preferences page, click Delete your Yammer Account.
Note After your account is deleted, it's unrecoverable and can't be reactivated.
Article ID: 2817294 - Last Review: Dec 29, 2016 - Revision: 1