Issues that this update fixes
- When you use OneNote 2013 to synchronize a notebook that is stored on a Microsoft Office 365 site, you are prompted for the password again even if you enter the correct password.
- Some icons are displayed incorrectly in Office 2013 applications. For example, when you create a meeting in Microsoft Outlook 2013, the icons on the MEETING tab are displayed incorrectly.
- Q&A and ME icons are not displayed in Microsoft Lync 2013.
- When you click Lync Help in Microsoft Lync Basic 2013, you are not redirected to the specific help information.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to versions of Office 2013 that were installed by using Microsoft Windows Installer (MSI). This update does not apply to versions of Office 2013 that were installed by using Click-to-Run.
To identify how Office 2013 was installed, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an Update Options item is displayed. If Office 2013 was installed by using MSI, the Update Options item is not displayed.
Note The update for Office Home and Student 2013 RT is available only from Windows Update.
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Article ID: 2817489 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2