Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Office 2013. This update provides the latest fixes for the 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Office 2013 and Office Home and Student 2013 RT. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements.
BUG #: 3360211 (Office15)
Issues that this update fixes
- When you use Microsoft OneNote 2013 to synchronize a notebook that is stored on a Microsoft Office 365 site, you are prompted multiple times to enter a password.
BUG #: 3353059 (Office15)
- The Q&A and ME icons are not displayed in Microsoft Lync 2013.
BUG #: 3361884 (Office15)
- Office 2013 applications do not meet the regulations and restrictions in China.
Note To fix this issue, apply this update together with update 2817482 .
BUG #: 3365163 (Office15)
- Some icons are displayed incorrectly in Office 2013 applications. For example, when you create a meeting in Microsoft Outlook 2013, the icons on the MEETING tab are not displayed correctly.
BUG #: 3361390 (Office15)
BUG #: 3360211 (Office15)
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to versions of Office 2013 that were installed by using Microsoft Windows Installer (MSI). This update does not apply to versions of Office 2013 that were installed by using Click-to-Run.
To identify how Office 2013 was installed, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an Update Options item is displayed. If Office 2013 was installed by using MSI, the Update Options item is not displayed.
Note The update for Office Home and Student 2013 RT is available only from Windows Update.
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Article ID: 2817491 - Last Review: Jul 23, 2013 - Revision: 1
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013, Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013, Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 RT, Microsoft Office Personal 2013, Microsoft Office Professional 2013, Microsoft Office Professional Academic 2013, Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013, Microsoft Office Standard 2013