Microsoft has released update 15.0.4517.1504 for Microsoft Lync 2013. This update provides the latest fixes for the 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Lync 2013. This update contains stability and performance improvements. Additionally, this update fixes the following issue:
- After you wake up the computer from hibernation mode, Lync 2013 becomes very slow and unusable.
- In Lync 2013, click the Options button.
- Under the Help menu, click About Microsoft Lync.
- 2760512 Description of the Lync 2013 updates: February 2013
- 2760556 Description of the Lync 2013 update 15.0.4481.1000: March 2013
- 2768004 Description of the Lync 2013 update 15.0.4481.1004: May 2013
- 2817465 Description of the security update for Lync 2013: July 9, 2013
How to obtain and install the updateThe following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Article ID: 2817621 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2
Microsoft Lync 2013