This article includes the following information about the cumulative update:
- The issues that the cumulative update fixes.
- The prerequisites for applying the cumulative update
- Whether you must restart the computer after you apply the cumulative update
- Whether the cumulative update is replaced by any other cumulative update
- Whether you must make any changes to the registry
- The files that the cumulative update contains
Note The name of Lync 2010 Phone Edition is changed to Lync Phone Edition. The software works with both Lync 2010 and Lync 2013.
Issues that this cumulative update fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 2828830 Exchange UM-disabled user cannot check call logs on an Aries or Tanjay telephone that is running Lync Phone Edition
- 2829269 Message waiting indicator light on an Aries telephone that is running Lync Phone Edition doesn’t turn off after a user plays all unopened voice mail
- 2829272 "Music on hold" feature doesn't work for Lync Phone Edition for an Aries telephone when an audio file is configured
- 2737910 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120: December 2012
- 2701670 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120: June 2012
- 2672743 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120: February 2012
- 2620575 A Lync 2010 Phone Edition telephone restarts when waking up from system idle power mode
Update informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the UCUpdates.exe package now.
Release Date: April 2013
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: