- The issues that the update fixes
- How to obtain the update
- The prerequisites for installing the update
- Whether you have to restart the computer after you install the update
Issues that Update Rollup 3 fixesThis update resolves the following issues:
- Users on Windows Server 2012 cannot opt in for Microsoft Updates.
- Agent does not log events after it validates the Run As Account credentials.
- Setup does not detect Windows PowerShell 3.0 even when Windows PowerShell 3.0 is installed.
How to obtain Update Rollup 3The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Update Catalog:
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
Note For more information about how to obtain the latest update for System Center Advisor, go to the following Microsoft website:
Prerequisites for installing Update Rollup 3To apply this update, you must have a version of System Center Advisor for which the build number is 1911 or a higher number installed on the computer.
To download System Center Advisor, go to the following website:
Restart requirementYou may have to restart your computer after you install this update.
Article ID: 2819679 - Last Review: Mar 26, 2013 - Revision: 1