- You create a Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3-based run-time image that includes the following Error Reporting Catalog Items:
- You run the image on a device.
- A crash occurs in an application that is running on the device.
- You check the crash dump file.
- This issue occurs when the dump file to be generated is larger than 62 kilobytes (KB).
- Only a mini-dump file that does not contain call stack information is generated.
Software update information
Download informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft. This update is named "Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update March 2013."
The product version, date, Microsoft Knowledge Base article number, and processor type that each update package corresponds to are contained in the package file names that are listed in the "File information" section. The package file name format is as follows:
To resolve this problem immediately, download this Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update from the following Microsoft website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File size||Date||Time||Path|
Article ID: 2826750 - Last Review: Apr 8, 2013 - Revision: 1