- You have a computer that is running Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.
- You turn on Airplane mode to disable all wireless communication.
- You put the computer into Sleep or Hibernation mode, or you shut down the computer.
- You wake the computer from Sleep or Hibernation mode, or you restart the computer.
- You turn off Airplane mode to enable all wireless communication.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, or press the Windows logo key+C.
- Tap or click Settings.
- Tap or click Change PC Settings.
- Tap or click Wireless.
- Tap or click an affected device to turn it on again.