This update provides the latest fixes for SharePoint Server 2013. It also includes stability and performance improvements.
Download and install the updateYou can use Windows Update to download and install the update (recommended).
This update is also available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Issues that this update fixes
- When you insert a SmartArt graphic on a high DPI device, the icons in the Choose a SmartArt Graphic dialog box and the icons of change style and change color galleries in the ribbon appear blurry.
- When you use a UIA-based screen reader (such as Microsoft Narrator) to read an email message in Outlook 2013, some graphic objects that are out of view are skipped and cannot be read.
- Assume that you have a Word file that contains a graphic object, and there is a hyperlink on that graphic object. When you use Microsoft Narrator to navigate by link, Word 2013 is stuck, and Narrator cannot move forward.
- Assume that you create a Blogger blog for a Google account. When you register the blog in Word 2013, you receive the following error message:Word cannot register your account.
- When you use the Print Preview view on an email that contains linked images in Outlook 2013, you are prompted for authentication.
- Assume that you engage in a Lync 2013 video call. When you rotate Surface Pro between landscape and portrait views, Lync 2013 crashes.
- When you use the Send To OneNote add-in in Internet Explorer, you receive the following error message:The service has not been started.
- When you use the Send to Bluetooth, ABBYY FineReader, or Evernote add-in in an Office 2013 application, the application crashes.
- Search results in the search navigation are truncated.
- When you open a file on a SharePoint server that returns an FP value in the IDCRL header, you receive the following error message: Cannot find the identity.
- When you click the Can't access your account link for an Office 365 operated by 21Vianet account in Office 2013, you are redirect to a global site instead of the password recovery site.
Article ID: 2827229 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2