This article lists the issues that are fixed in Rollup 1 for Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) 2010 Service Pack 3 (SP3).
Issues that are fixed in Rollup 1The issues that are fixed in Rollup 1 are listed in the following articles. To view the issues, click the article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base.
- 2810229 FIX: You cannot redirect local computer resources in an RDS session after you disable the client endpoint components in Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010
- 2831570 FIX: "The URL you requested cannot be accessed" error message may be returned when a client sends an HTTP POST request to a portal in Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010
- 2831573 FIX: Traffic is not forwarded or you receive an error message about ADVAPI32.dll when you use a Windows XP client to start an application from a Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 Service Pack 3 portal
- 2831865 FIX: The endpoint policy expression "Any Personal Firewall (Windows)" is incorrect for Windows 7 and Windows 8 in Service Pack 3 for Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) 2010
- 2831868 FIX: Endpoint policies for existing trunks are not updated after you install Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 Service Pack 3
- 2832679 FIX: You receive a 500 Internal Server error when you run the File Access application from the Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 Service Pack 3 portal trunk
- 2832681 FIX: You receive a script error that prevents file access configuration in the Management Console in Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010
- 2832685 FIX: The Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 portal may intermittently become unresponsive to clients after Service Pack 2 is installed
Update informationA supported update is available from Microsoft. However, this update is intended to correct only the problems that are described in this article. Apply this update only to systems that are experiencing one or more of these specific problems.
If the update is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, submit a request to Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the update.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, go to the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the update is available. If you do not see your language, it is because an update is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesTo install this update, you must be running Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) 2010 Service Pack 3 (SP3). For information about Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 SP3, see Description of Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 Service Pack 3 .
Restart requirementYou must restart the computer after you apply this update.
File informationThe global version of this update has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
For Rollup 1 for Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 Service Pack 3
Article ID: 2827350 - Last Review: Apr 9, 2013 - Revision: 1