There are few things to take into consideration before you integrate or demo this to your customer.
- All user posts (conversations) are stored in Yammer, not in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- All system posts are stored in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- If the Post to Yammer Activity Stream rule (or “posttoyammer” attribute) is True in Post Rules Configuration, that activity will post to Yammer.
- Installing Yammer is permanent. Cannot replace it with Activity Feeds later. It is better Signup for CRM online trial to test first.
- Can’t use Yammer and Activity Feeds simultaneously.
- Required a Yammer Enterprise subscription account.
3 Steps to setup Yammer.
- Navigate to Setting>System>Administration.
- Select Yammer Configuration, then connect your organization.
- Choose Set/Edit message rules to change which record types can post automatically to Yammer. Marked those record wish to enable for Yammer on the Post Rules Configuration.
Article ID: 2830800 - Last Review: Sep 25, 2013 - Revision: 1