- You try to configure Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) tools in a multi-node Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 environment.
Note The instances of Microsoft SQL Server and BizTalk Server are installed on different computers.
- You open BizTalk Server Configuration, and then you perform the following actions:
- You select Custom configuration, type the database server name, and then you click Configure.
- You select the Group tab and then type the database server names in all fields.
- You select the BAM Tools tab and then type the database server names in all fields.
- You click Apply Configuration.
Article ID: 2832137 - Last Review: Apr 9, 2013 - Revision: 1