Consider the following scenario:
- You use Internet Explorer 10 on a computer that is running Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012.
- You install a tracking protection list on the local computer.
- On the computer that is hosting the list, you add a new clause to the list.
- The list expires on the local computer.
Security update informationTo resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:
- This update was first included in the following security update:2817183 MS13-028: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: April 9, 2013
- For more technical information about the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer, go to the following Microsoft websites:
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2833084 - Last Review: Apr 9, 2013 - Revision: 1
Internet Explorer 10